Golf Course Maintenance
Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
$18 - $23 per hour
May - November
Do you like working outside? Have you ever gardened, landscaped or worked on a farm? Can you operate equipment like lawnmowers and tractors? Would your friends consider you mechanically inclined? If any of these apply to you, we would love to meet you!
Redwoods Golf Course is looking for a Grounds Crew Member!
Previous experience on a golf course grounds crew is not necessary but is a definite asset. This is a full-time, seasonal position starting in May. Most shifts are Monday to Friday and end by 2:00pm!
**Must be able to commit to working full-time hours from May to November**
Benefits & Perks
This full-time seasonal position begins in May and includes:
- hourly wage of $18 - $23 per hour
- Driving Range privileges
- Discounts on Golf Shop purchases
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful outdoor area this summer!
- Daily golf course and property maintenance - mowing, brush & debris removal, weed whacking etc.
- Operating power tools and equipment
- Working with other staff to complete projects
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Able to operate machinery like lawnmowers and tractors etc.
- Has the stamina and dedication to work in all weather conditions
- Has a valid Driver's License
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Previous experience on a golf course is an asset
- Having knowledge of golf and/or the ability to play is an asset
Redwoods has been serving locals and guests since 1994. Redwoods is situated in North Langley just off of Highway #1 and minutes from the Golden Ears Bridge.